TOHEFCU provides domestic wire transfer services. If you want to initiate an outgoing wire transfer, please call a TOHEFCU representative at 516-867-4730 during regular business hours.
If you wish to initiate an incoming wire transfer, please use the Incoming Wire Transfer Form to facilitate the transaction.
For information on fees refer to the Fee Schedule.
The Town of Hempstead Employees Federal Credit Union is a member of the CO-OP Shared Branch Network. This allows our members to perform transactions that they would normally conduct at our Main or Branch offices, at designated financial institutions locally, and throughout the country.
- Access to over 7,000 locations nationwide
- No need to close your accounts when retiring or relocating
- Now your local Credit Union is available at a national level
- Many branches provide extended weekday and weekend hours and self-service locations are open 24/7
Find a Co-Op Shared Branch location near you using our ATM/Shared Branch Locator.
Remember, our ATM/Shared Branch locator is a feature of our Mobile Apps and the Consumer Mobile website.
Alternatively, you can search directly from the COOP Locator website or call 1-888-SITE-CO-OP to find a location by telephone.
Members of TOHEFCU are able to take advantage of our FREE notary service. Just stop by either our Baldwin or Hempstead office and one of our certified notary publics will notarize your important document free of charge.
The Credit Union participates in the Medallion Stamp Guarantee Program. This program allows us to guarantee signatures on Securities and Stock Transfers at the low cost of $15.00 per guarantee.
For your convenience TOHEFCU offers a coin counter at our Baldwin office!
- Located at the Baldwin office just inside the parking entrance
- Absolutely FREE for our members
- The machine counts all US Coin denominations
- The coin counter automatically counts the coins and produces a receipt. Take the receipt to the teller window to be deposited in an existing account or exchanged for cash
At TOHEFCU you can have your paycheck, government check, and many other types of checks directly deposited into your account. You will need to provide your employer with our Routing & Transit number, your account (membership) number, and the account type.
For your convenience, we have prepared this Direct Deposit Authorization Form to be given to your employer.
Benefits of Direct Deposit:
- Fast and convenient
- Good for the environment
- Eliminates the risk of theft, loss, or forgery of your paycheck
- Allows you to set up a wide range of automatic transfers and payments so you can save and pay off your debt automatically
- Instant access to your money via ATM or Shared Service Centers