Savings and Money Markets
Every TOHEFCU member is required to have a Primary Savings account.
- $5.00 minimum balance
- Members may have additional savings accounts with no minimum balance requirement
- Dividends paid monthly, calculated daily
- Access to all of our outstanding products and services
Once you are a member, your family immediately becomes eligible to take advantage of all the Town of Hempstead Employees Federal Credit Union has to offer.
Click HERE to determine Membership Eligibility.
Money Market Accounts
A Money Market savings account is designed for savers looking for a high-yield, liquid savings account.
- Tiered Dividends – the more you save, the more you earn
- The minimum Balance is $2,500
- No monthly fee
- Check writing privileges*
*Limited to write up to six (6) checks per month for a minimum of $250 each.
For more information view our FAQ sheet.
Christmas & Vacation Club Accounts
Everybody has occasions throughout the year when some extra cash would come in handy. To help our members put aside money for these special times, we offer Christmas and Vacation club accounts.
- Make deposits automatically from your paycheck or in person
- Monitor your savings with Home Banking and E.T.
- Withdrawal restrictions to help you meet your savings goals.
- Christmas Club balances are transferred electronically into your savings accounts during the first week of October. Your account is automatically renewed.
- Vacation Club accounts permit three withdrawals per calendar year at your convenience.
- Please check our rates table for our latest rate information.
Kids Klub Accounts
TOHEFCU encourages children to learn and develop good savings habits, and opening a Kids Klub account is a great way to get started! A $5 opening deposit is all it takes. Dividends are calculated daily and paid quarterly.
Show your children the benefits of savings and safety by opening a Kids Klub account today!